In just a few months, I will be opening opening up spots for my Fertility Awareness courses (which I’m so excited to share with you!), and will be able able to take on clients as a fully certified Fertility Awareness Educator. I am currently teaching a group of clients as the final requirement of my certification, after which I will open up my availability. In the meantime, I am able to do 30-minute to 1-hour consults to discuss a wide range of topics.
These sessions cost $60 for 30 minutes, and $100 for 1-hour and we will correspond a little before about what you want to discuss, so that I can prepare materials for our session. This fee is such because the preparation and follow-up material generally take me 2-3 hours in addition to the time of the session (which usually ends up needing to be an hour), totaling up to about 4 hours dedicated to our time together.
Please follow my Calendly link to set up your appointment time and payment through PayPal or Cash App.
What types of things can we talk about in a 30-minute consult/conversation?
- What Fertility Awareness is
- Why and how Fertility Awareness may or may not be the best option for you
- Where to start if you want to learn Fertility Awareness
- Discussion about your history of menstruation, as this conversation often brings a lot of clarity to women about how different issues they experience are often interconnected
- Menstrual cup advice! How to choose one and how to insert and remove and clean it
- Advice on sustainable menstrual product options
- Basic information about planning for pregnancy
- I can discuss the benefits of natural birth with you, and point you in the direction of resources, books, and podcasts to learn more about your desired birth choice
- We can discuss your plan for teaching your children about cycles in an empowering and positive way from an early age
- And more!
Can’t wait to meet you and to share my knowledge with you!